Blossom Tuition was founded in August 2018 by Vicki Bell, a teacher with over 15 years’ experience in infant, junior, primary and complex needs schools in Norfolk.
Vicki has a BA (Joint Hons) degree in French and German, a Primary PGCE with MFL specialism, a PGCert in Sustained Professional Development and an MA in Education, all gained through the University of Hull. Vicki is currently doing a Doctorate in Education at Anglia Ruskin University, where she is researching the area of career guidance for young people with learning disabilities. Vicki is a Level 6 qualified Careers Leader and has almost completed her Level 6 Career Guidance course, too.
Vicki is Blossom Tuition’s main tutor, but there are also a couple of other tutors who work alongside her.
If you are looking for tuition in a different curriculum area or for an older age range, please do still get in touch. Vicki is a member of the Norfolk and Suffolk Tutors’ Network and may, therefore, be able to provide you with details of another tutor who may be able to meet your needs.
Blossom Tuition currently offers:
- English to KS1, KS2 and KS3 pupils
- Maths to KS1, KS2 and KS3 pupils
- French to KS1 and KS2 pupils
- German to KS1 and KS2 pupils
- KS2 SATs revision sessions in:
- Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
In addition to offering private tuition to those pupils attending schools, we also support families who home educate their child/children and can meet individual requirements.
A free half-hour consultation is available; this allows pupils and parents/carers to meet the tutor, discuss the pupil’s needs, strengths and areas for development, and formulate a plan for the future if it is decided that private tuition is the right option.
Sessions can be taught on a 1:1 basis or in small groups (between 2 and 4 pupils). All lessons are tailored to suit the pupils’ needs and take into account their learning styles.
Brief verbal feedback can be given at the end of lessons using a feedback sheet. All of Vicki’s lessons are taught either online or in the tutor’s home in Great Ellingham, near Attleborough, Norfolk. Face-to-face lessons are subject to Covid-19 restrictions.
For more information email: email@example.com
Autism via the National Autistic Society
- Understanding autism (2016)
- Autism and communication (2016)
- Autism and sensory experience (2016)
- Autism, stress and anxiety (2016)
- Autism: supporting families (2016)
Online safety via National Online Safety
- Annual Certificate in Online Safety for Teaching Staff (2021-22)
- Annual Certificate in Online Reputation for Staff (2021-22)
- Annual Certificate in Cyber Security for Staff (2021-22)
SEN legal training via IPSEA
- SEN Foundation Legal Training (2016)
Mindfulness via Centre of Excellence
- Mindfulness for Children Diploma (2021)